Friday, January 14, 2011

Fox Trot


I flows, so one of my shows, wouldn't be clever to miss
I'm leavin competitors pissed
To tell you the truth, it gets no better than this...


John Fox is the new Donk head coach. Excuse me for not peeing my pants or throwing a parade down 16th Street. People (John Elway and his cronies) are quick to point out that Fox is a defensive guru (score!), that he "rebuilt" the Panthers after a 1-15 year (yes!), and he made the playoffs as the number one seed as recently as 2008 (whoo hah!)
Detractors point that Fox is another retread (d'oh!), that his last team went 2-14 (jeepers!), that he isn't known as a offensive guy (oh shit Tebow!), and that he only made the postseason three times in nine years (the horror!)
The SG has its own breakdown: yes, Fox made it to the Super Bowl. He played the Patriots and nearly won the game if not for a late Patriots kick. But to hell with that Super Bowl, because most people remember that game not for Jake Delhomme, Steve Smith, Tom Brady, or a late kick. The star of that Super Bowl was Janet Jackson's titty. Donk football: from Coach Hoody to Coach Booby.
RELATED: Flava Unit MCs - "Roll Wit Da Flava"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Spotwood said...

He's still a better choice than Rick Dennison or god forbid Jim Fassel.

Best of both worlds he hires someone capable of running the offense and we go from there.

Just listening to his opening presser made me feel about 200% better than I did about McDaniels, and I was one of the few people I knew that actually liked Josh's hire.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home