Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Falcon Soars


My recital will form a musical brainstorm
Powerful sound waves where ear drums are torn...


Being a Colorado based institution, that their coach could be at the helm of the Donks next year, and that I wasn't doing anything constructive with my time on a Monday afternoon, I checked out the Air Force-Georgia Tech game yesterday. Not the sexiest matchup. Not a lot of explosive offense. Hell, even the 1994 NBA Finals thought it was a bit drab (except for the split screen of OJ in the white Bronco and Olajuwon dribbling in the low post versus Ewing for 17 seconds.)

However the best part of the game had to be the saga of the actual Air Force falcon, who once released in pre-game made a quick bolt out of the stadium. I've been to the Independence Bowl, and if not for the cold beer and Frito Pie (which one Louisianian told me I'd get "mud butt" if I ate) I'd want to hightail it out of there too.

But alas, they found the Falcon chilling in "downtown" Shreveport. I've also been to "downtown" Shreveport and unless the falcon had an interest in drab streetscapes, dated buildings, or the Hustler Club strip joint for some afternoon poon watching, getting back in his cage for the trip back to Colorado is definitely the better option.

RELATED: Defari f/ Xzibit, Tha Alkaholiks, and Phil Da Agony - "Likwit Connection" - ("Bruised falcon, strive for perfection like Malcolm...")

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous big guy said...

after noon poon watching? count me in.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Smaktakula said...

Yeah, I think the falcon was a little foolish to pass that up.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home