Friday, October 22, 2010

Southern Politics

Cause I'm malicious, vicious on the mic is how I am
And I always do as I like, cause I demand
The utmost respect from you
Because you should give respect where respect is due


The Pac 10 luminaries split up the future 12 Pac yesterday and Dear Ol' CU ended up in the Southern Division with the LA and Arizona schools. Obviously, as my man Fresh Marcus likes to say there was some "politicking" to get CU and Utah into the South Division. Part of that was altering the location of the University by a couple hundred miles to the south.
Man, I can't wait to get back to Alamosa tomorrow for the CU game. All those memories of colliegiate life in Alamosa get me feeling a bit nostalgic. To boot, they also moved The University of Utah from SLC to St. George (which, according to rumors, is where Osama Bin Laden is hiding because St. George and Afghanistan have similar climates and terrain. So next time you're on a roadie to Vegas and the dude helping you at Subway is a 6'5" Arab with a salt and pepper beard, call the CIA tipline.)
Apparently no one west of the Rockies has ever really looked at a map to see that CU and Utah may not, in fact, be "south" of their Bay Area counterparts. But really, does anyone out there care. They still think we're battling Indians and panning for gold nuggets. Oh yeah, and they know we have good weed.
The Pac 10: Conference of Champions, but not the conference of geography.
RELATED: K-Solo - "I Can't Hold Back" - ("...to put my face on the map.")

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Spotwood said...

True, but this gives Tyler a chance to yell at Slick Willy every single year. Isn't that worth it?

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Propostion 19 Vote Yes said...

Good weed: yes. Legal weed: no
Advantage: Cali

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home