Thursday, March 03, 2011

Altitude Adjustment

My man Clarence Cricket sent this little tibit to me:

When Husker head coach Doc Sadler was asked about the altitude during Monday's Big 12 coaches teleconference with the media, he responded:

"I think we play inside, don't we?" Sadler said. "I don't think altitude is something that effects you inside the building. I think it's something that effects you outside the building."

I give CU and their engineering (CU is the largest NASA-funded university in the country; more astronauts than any other school) college all the props in the world for completely de-pressurizing the Coors Event Center. The thought of them spending millions on making the CEC immune from the altitude makes all of us alums and fans proud. Enjoy your full breaths of air, Doc.

RELATED: Method Man - "Release Yo Delf" - ("Breathe in, breathe out!")

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Cyclones !!!!!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous skyler ulbrecht said...

Wow. I will miss those toothless yokels.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home