Friday, February 15, 2008

Kordell Lays the Wood



One, and here comes the two to the three and four
Then I drop the beat I have in store
Lay dynamics on the top like a rug
Make it sound smooth and later make a dub...


With reality shows becoming just plain wack ("Grandma's Hot Knit Off", "Nick Cannon's Bowel Movements") I generally tend to speed past them. But when I stumbled across "Pros vs Joes" on Spike TV, I was glad to see Kordell Stewart completely freaking own some trash talking douchebag. My joy was probably due to the fact that the "Joe" reminded me of about half of my high school classmates, but yet it was shortlived knowing Kordell never crushed any lowlife husker players in the same manner.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Hercules Rockefeller said...

Awesome....strictly for the Will Clark cameo. Loved that guy.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i heard Kordell and that guy later went to the blue oyster bar

2:38 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

fuckin' Kordell....'98 AFC Championship....

2:59 PM  
Blogger @slushygutter said...

^Dang, that is Will Clark!

^Great more Kordell "under the bleachers jokes"

^The OL didnt exactly step up either; the D couldnt do much in the 1H. Griffith was neutralizing Greg Lloyd all day. Im sure Herc and the other Donk historians could speak on it more...

9:09 AM  
Blogger Hallux Valgus said...

that. was. sick.

too bad he didn't do it in his spandex and mesh top.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home