Friday, February 22, 2008

Combine is Crap


It's beginnin to look a lot like what?
Follow my every step
Take notes on how I crept,

I's bout to go in depth...

The guy who thinks the Broncos starting RB is Patrick Henry and I just had this conversation:

GUY: Hey, the combine is this weekend
SG: Is that a farming convention or something?
GUY: Nooooo, the NFL combine.
SG: La di fucking da
GUY: Oh, there’s some of your CU guys in it
SG: They could dig up Whizzer White and have him in it and I couldn’t give a shit
GUY: Well, it’s better than no football
SG: Actually, it’s not.
GUY: So what are you going to watch golf or NASCAR?
SG: Anything but the freaking combine; I’d watch Tonya Harding masturbate with a frozen Snickers bar in the middle of Madison Square Garden before I watch the combine.
GUY: Aw, that’s disgusting…
SG: You remember that.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Hercules Rockefeller said...

The only thing even remotely interesting or entertaining about the combine is that weightlifting coach.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Polumbus didnt help himself too much, he crashed and burned

9:54 AM  
Blogger Juck said...

Commish, I already have a video of Tanya with a frozen Snickers bar.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home