Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Mile High Invasion



Now let's get it all in perspective
For all yall enjoyment, a song yall can step wit...


Donk playoff tickets went on sale to the general public yesterday and you can bet as sure as a misfired Tebow pass that Steeler fans were clogging the phone lines and bandwith.

Remember the 2006 AFC Championship? Steeler fans were everywhere; and with the Broncos backing into the playoffs ala a dirty J-Lo video, many local fans might decide to spend their Sunday afternoon somewhere else. A cool couple hundy from a Steeler fan might be a better option to a longtime Bronco ticket holder than having to endure another game like Sunday.

How are the Donks attempting to stifle the impending Black and Yellow invasion? Ticketmaster makes you have a "Rocky Mountain" address. One thing we've learned about Steeler fans is that they are everywhere, a result of the exodus of Western Pennsylvanians in the 80s and the local bandwagon fans from their recent and prior success. Hell, Steeler fans will probably rent a PO Box in Colby, Kansas just to get tickets.

Bronco fans be warned, plenty of Terrible Towels at Sports Authority to dry our tears.

RELATED: Twin Hype - "Do It To The Crowd"

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous AdamMackWright said...

I already sold my tickets to Steelers fans at a nifty profit. I am ashamed but needed to recoup some losses for the other dogshit games i couldn't sell at all. I live in AZ so it's tough to go last minute. Forgive me.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sold my tickets to Snoop Dogg. Paid in green

11:45 AM  
Blogger Travis said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

I was living in Denver for that AFC championship game in 2006, but I was wearing my Steelers gear. The highlight of the weekend, some donks fan at the bar saturday night grabbed my $5 dollar bill out of my hand and set it on fire with his bic, because I was "a fuckin' Steelers fan". He got kicked out, his buddy bought me a beer and I was sipping on cold Coors Light. Later that night, I was screaming "Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!" in downtown Denver, and a army of Steelers fans joined in. Then the next day I went to the game in what was the best day of my life after the birth of my daughter..

2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

2015-09-07 zhengjx
fitflop
cheap ray ban sunglasses
mulberry sale
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton pas cher
oakley sunglasses sale
louis vuitton
borse gucci
pandora charms 2015
soccer shoes
burberry handbags
longchamp handbags
toms shoes
nike tn pas cher
canada goose uk
hollister
michael kors
burberry outlet
canada goose
michael kors uk
chaussure louboutin
air max 95
ugg outlet
nike running shoes
nike free run womens
ugg boots
adidas shoes
tory burch handbags
michael kors handbag
air force 1
true religion outlet
pandora jewelry
toms wedges
cheap nike shoes
coach outlet store online
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots sale
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
abercrombie outlet

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home